After a period of continued growth, we are expanding our sales team. We are looking to hire a lead generation executive/ appointment setter; to be based in our Clonmel office.
This is an exciting new position that will appeal to a dynamic, ambitious individual with an interest in inside sales. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, enthusiastic and will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The role will involve:
- Researching and contacting owners and managers of small and medium businesses, engaging in conversation and arranging appointments with them for our team of nationwide field sales staff.
- Fostering and maintinaing positive relations with our exisitng customers and informing them of any new products/ services that might be of benefit to their business.
- Maintaining detailed records of contacts made and prospected leads and following up with phone calls and emails where necessary.
- Meeting and exceeding daily targets and KPIs.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in outbound cold calling, possibly in a call centre or telesales environment.
- Be a well spoken, concise communicator with a warm, engaging telephone manner.
- Be a quick thinker and fast learner.
- Be fluent in english; both written and verbal and be able to keep detailed records of their work.
- Enjoy a challenge, have a "can-do" attitude and a desire to meet and exceed targets.
In addition to basic pay, this role attracts uncapped commission payments for qualified leads.
For more information go to www.markadis.ie and www.premierutilities.ie