Account Management Representative
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require an Account Management Representative with at least 2years’ experience in sales/relationship management/customer service, ideally in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products and platforms.
Initially on a temporary contract, responsible for identifying opportunities to upsell, cross sell and renew existing SMB clients.
Job ID: BBBH10670
The Ideal Candidate:
* At least 2 years of sales/relationship management/customer experience, ideally in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products and platforms.
* Degree educated.
* Demonstrable ability to achieve and exceed targets.
* Proficient in English with a benefit if candidate speaks one of the following languages (Dutch, Russian, Polish or Israeli).
* An enthusiastic, driven individual.
* A team player with strong analytical and communication skills.
* Meet sales goals while maintaining outstanding customer experience.
* Identify opportunities to upsell, cross sell and renew existing SMB clients.
* Assist Account Management revenue in generating and developing business growth opportunities.
* Resolve incoming customer inquiries.
* Build relationships with the strategic clients.
* Develop business growth campaigns from conception to post launch.
* Liaise cross-functionally with regional peers, Sales Operations, Product Management, and Product Marketing teams.
* Examine and present data trends and client performance.
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, gym, swimming pool, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work with the latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
* 25 days’ annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* A name like our clients on your CV will open doors in the future.
Apply today for more information:
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040
Job ID: BBBH10670