Celtic Orthotics are seeking an Orthotics Medical Sales Representative.
To grow our sales, we are looking to appoint a full-time sales representative who will have full responsibility for selling our foot care products & technologies to medical practitioners.
You will already have medical sales experience and have the appetite to hit the ground running and have the hunger to be successful.
Your main focus will be:
* Identify and develop new business opportunities
* Develop new sales & account manage existing customers.
* This is a nationwide role.
Confident communicator over the phone in writing and face to face
Strong sales approach including negotiating, handling objections and closing a deal
A proven track record in sales and new business development.
Display an understanding and knowledge of the foot care industry
Sell the products effectively
Create effective sales strategies.
Manage appointments in a time efficient manner
Ability to work in team orientated environment
Helpful pleasant manner and a good judge of people.
Excellent work ethic and be industrious.
- The successful candidate must be:
- A self-starter
- Highly motivated industrious person
- Very well connected
- Very well presented
- Will preferably have an existing client portfolio
- Proactive, energetic with a passion for sales.
- This is a nationwide role involving travel and will also suit people working from home and free-lance sales representatives.
- This role may suit candidates based in the Midlands area given the geographical spread.
- In return we offer an outstanding package and amazing career opportunities.
- This really is a chance for a sales superstar to shine and reap the rewards of their hard work in an established, friendly organization.
- Required experience: Sales: 5 years
Drivers licence and own transport
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €30,000.00 to €40,000.00 /year