U Value are an ambitious and fast-growing company with a strong track record. We are rightly proud of our reputation in Ireland where we have run a successful and well-established family business for over thirty years. Our vision is to create a highly competitive organisation which outsmarts the bigger competition by treating its suppliers and customers well. One which builds relationships which strengthen over time because we honour our promises, can efficiently source and manufacture high quality insulation materials and other construction products to our customers’ specific requirements and deliver them on to them on time.
We are passionate and ambitious about our expansion plans but also keen to do that in a way which means that along the way we treat those we work with, and for, with respect. We like to create win-win situations and believe that mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers, customers and employees are the strongest and are therefore critical to our success.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Trade Counter Sales Executive to join our highly successful team in Ballycoolin, Dublin. The person we are looking to recruit, will be enthusiastic, reliable and have a great passion for working in a demanding environment. You will need to have previous experience of working in a similar environment however full training will be provided”
To join our sales team, we are currently looking for:
Trade Counter Sales Executive
· To service our trade counter customers in a professional manner, maximizing the opportunity to sell our complete range of Insulation, Drywall and Associated Building products.
· The role requires an element of outbound telephone sales to existing and prospective customers.
· Working within a team environment, managing cash and recording activities within our CRM system.
· Dealing with customer complaints and offering a level of service that exceeds our customers expectations
• Strong technical ability with talent to quickly learn and adapt to different processes and IT systems
• Relevant functional and commercial knowledge to interact with internal and external customers
• Strong work ethic and an attitude to learn
• Ability to manage time, partner with others, multi-task and prioritize effectively, to deliver results
• Innate learning agility with strong self-motivation and awareness