* World's leading health care organisation
* Selling a comprehensive range of stoma care products and consumables
* If your background suits and you are ready for the next step, give us a call!
This very successful organisation has been established for over a century and operates on a global basis. They are continually gaining new knowledge which is incorporated into product development. In this way, the company contributes with innovative products and services towards optimising working procedures in hospitals and medical practices all over the world.
The new Clinical Support Specialist will be providing clinical support, training and education to nursing professionals for the organisations stoma care and urology products. The main market focus will be hospitals, nursing homes and community care. They are looking for an individual that is motivated, innovative and enthusiastic to join their team!
For this Clinical Support Specialist position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
* Experience with stoma care and/or urology products is essential
* You will be a registered nurse with minimum of 2+ years experience
* Experience within a similar clinical support role or field sales role is an advantage
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* You must be driven, ambitious and self-motivated
Benefits of this Clinical Support Specialist role:
* Salary range €45K DOE
* + 5-10% Bonus
* Fully Expensed Company Car
* Lunch Allowance
* Mobile phone, Laptop
* Holiday: 23 Days
BMS Specialise in recruiting Account Managers, Sales Executives, Sales Managers and Business Developers in the FMCG/ Business to Business / I.T / Medical markets.
If you are looking for a new, please call Hana or Colin to arrange an interview.
If you would like further information on any of the above roles or to see what other roles we have, please give us a call.