Van Sales Representative – Food Industry
Location – Dublin & Cork
Salary - €27,000 + Commission
My client is a well-established Irish-owned manufacturer of quality foods servicing the retail and hospitality industries. They have built an excellent reputation for the quality of their products and the supporting customer service they provide. Due to rapid growth (including securing additional distribution with a major retail group) in their market share, they now wish to appoint an additional (food industry) experienced Van Sales Representative for both the Cork and Dublin areas.
The role concentrates primarily (but not exclusively) on the convenience sector. Responsibilities include:
· Achievement of all assigned sales targets.
· Development of sales to existing customers and developing new business within your district.
· Ensure the delivery of maximum customer service at all times.
· Sales co-ordination, regular planning and follow through to ensure achievement of sales targets.
· Communicate regularly to the business developer providing timely updates highlighting opportunities.
· Optimize the journey-plan to ensure optimum route-planning.
· Continually gather and feedback competitor activity.
· Previous food van sales experience in the food sector is essential.
· Experience selling into butchers and ethnic restaurants would be a distinct advantage.
· Enthusiastic and tenacious with a positive can-do attitude.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
· Experience using handheld technology for order capture.
· Valid full clean Driving B Licence essential.
An attractive package is on offer for the right candidate including competitive base salary, transparent commission structure, and company vehicle together with ongoing training and support.
Please submit a comprehensive CV, which should clearly show your experience and suitability, through to firstname.lastname@example.org
At O’Reilly Digney our roles always attract a large number of applicants and there are times when we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. If you have not heard back within 7 working days unfortunately you have not been included in the selection process.