Our client has a requirement for an Assistant Credit Controller / AR Administrator.
The Credit Controller/AR Administrator will be responsible for the effective and efficient collection of B2B Accounts Receivable balances and the optimal investigation and resolving of accounts issues to ensure the delivery of a high quality, customer focused service. They will also take responsibility for invoice distribution, cash application, creating manual invoices, updating Accounts Receivable and Order Processing reports and other ad hoc activities.
- Handling Inbound and outbound calls to customers in relation to account queries
- Investigate and handle disputes, offer an efficient and satisfactory reply under consideration of procedures and set guidelines
- Work to achieve monthly and quarterly targets, both individual and team based
- Ensure key processes (e.g. cash calls, breakdowns, ad hoc direct debits) are followed.
- Resolve customer account queries in a timely manner.
- Ensure agreed key controls are followed (e.g. reconciliations and authorisations).
- Month end reporting and ad hoc reporting as required.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 1 years’ experience as a credit controller within a busy environment
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and numeracy skills
- Team player
- Experienced in a target driven environment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel