In - House Recruiter
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Technical Recruiter with 5 years’ experience in technical recruiting with a search firm or in-house recruiting team. Initially on an 11-month contract, responsible for the recruiting process from end-to-end.
Job Reference: BBBH10456
What will a general day involve?
* Oversee full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on strong hiring manager partnership and candidate advocacy.
* Liaise with Coordinators and Sourcers to creating an effective operation.
* Build talent pipelines and conduct tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns.
* Engage activate passive candidates
* Examine CVs and interview candidates.
* Coordinate interview and hiring decision-making processes.
* Drive the offer process, partnering with hiring managers, Compensation, HR and Orientation teams.
How can you stand out from the crowd?
* At least 5 years’ experience in technical recruiting with a search firm or in-house recruiting team.
* A solid sourcing approach and searching abilities.
* Familiar partnering with hiring managers, interviewers and team members.
* Good eye for talent, capable of quickly screening to identify fit.
* Excellent interview skills.
* Good knowledge of the tech industry, understanding relevant tech skills/target companies.
* Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* 25 days’ annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.
Job Reference: BBBH10546