McBreen Environmental is one of the leading environmental solution providers in Ireland.
We are a full service environmental company that offer our clients a wide breadth of experience and knowledge across all sectors.
Since being established in 2006 we have built an outstanding reputation by providing reliable, efficient and cost effective services to our customers.
Having depots in Cavan, Galway, Drogheda, Dublin & Cork allows us to provide these services nationwide. The company has entered a period of considerable growth following the securing of high profile contracts throughout the country. We provide excellent working conditions and training.
We are looking for the right candidate who is target-driven and results orientated with experience in lead generation, building sales pipeline, negotiating and closing sales deals and key account management.
· Develop excellent working relationships with clients, providing appropriate commercial solutions whilst maximising revenue
· Sourcing of new business leads
· Create written communication, proposals and presentations to a professional level
· Develop and maintain strategic relationships with new and existing clients
· Provide support & recommendations for clients
· Attend meetings with clients
· Meet and exceed all KPI's and Revenue targets
· Use of CRM systems and sales forecasting
· At least 2 years' experience in a similar role within Environmental, Construction or Engineering Sectors
· Excellent Time Management Skills
· Prior experience with CRM systems
· Competitive Salary
· Bonus Structure
· Company vehicle, phone, laptop