Business Recruiter - In-House
Would you like to develop your career in an innovative and fast paced technology environment as an In-House Recruiter supporting all stages of the recruitment life cycle across sales, technology and finance in EMEA?
Our client, a global brand technology company, is looking to hire a Recruiter with previous experience gained within an agency or in-house recruitment role.
In this role, you will support various areas across the business and be responsible for sourcing, evaluating, and closing candidates. If you are driven, pro-active and enjoy full life cycle recruiting this could be the role for you! An initial 11-month contract is on offer.
JOB REFERENE: BBBH10554
The Ideal Candidate:
* 2-3 years Recruitment experience in agency or in-house.
* Degree qualified.
* Familiar recruiting candidates on behalf of large organisations.
* Good knowledge of sales/tech/finance sectors.
* Good analytical skills, capable of using data.
* Capable of working in a high pressure/high pace / high volume environment.
* Excellent communications skills.
* Liaise with clients and senior stakeholders assisting the hiring strategy, accountable for all hiring numbers.
* Support a team of Recruiters.
* Execute staffing strategies through influence and relationships to provide an innovative and diverse candidate pool.
* Source candidates across EMEA through networking, sourcing, direct approach, referrals, university relations, etc.
* Acquire strong market expertise.
* Serve as a candidate advocate and oversee candidate process.
* Manage the offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer acceptance/declines.
* Communicate with clients to ensure needs are meet.
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, gym, swimming pool, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work with the latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
* 25 days’ annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* A name like our clients on your CV will open doors in the future.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.
JOB REFERENE: BBBH10554