At Commercial Consultants Ireland (CCI), we specialise in reducing our Clients bills for Utilities, Telecoms and Merchant Services. We put the time into ensuring our Clients get the best possible rates, by conducting a detailed usage analysis and rate comparison, so they don’t have too. We save our business customers time, energy and money…
We work alongside brand leaders within the Energy and Telecoms industries in Ireland ensuring happy Clients and repeat business and referrals.
CCI are currently recruiting for a Commercial Consultant for Laois, Kildare & surrounding area. on a Full time and Part Time basis. The role is field based and involves generating new leads, building a pipeline for future sales and ensuring weekly targets are achieved. The office will also generate warm leads for the candidate so all you have to do is close them off. We have several clients throughout the country and our talented team have genuine career opportunities for progression. This is an exciting opportunity for any genuine Sales person to build a successful career.
As a Commercial Consultant you will have an opportunity to make unlimited up front commission. You maintain flexibility in managing your leads, whilst having the support of a very successful and professional organisation. You will essentially be acting as a Broker to your Clients and be in a position to offer them the best possible rates in the market.
So if you have sold telecoms, energy or merchant services B2B we want to hear from you
What we will provide -
- Salary & Uncapped commission structure: 40k plus OTE
- Marketing support
- Warm Leads and appointments through our Head Office Appointment Team.
- Full Training & Coaching in the field with an experienced Sales Manager.
- Full Training provided.
- Developmental Training courses for those who wish to progress and build their own team.
- Mobile Phone
- Fuel Allowance
- Quarterly bonus based on Target achievement
About You: -
- Sales experience within a B2B background would be an advantage.
- Own transport and driving licence is essential
- Strong business acumen in order to develop and grow our business
- Excellent customer service skills
- A self-starter
- Outstanding communicator who enjoys dealing with the general public.
- Outgoing and enthusiastic person who is motivated to achieve targets.
- Excellent administration skills.
- High standards of professionalism.
To apply for the role of Commercial Consultant- Midlands, Please send your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com. Visit www.commercialconsultantsireland.ie for more information