Our client is looking for a strong Operations Manager who is passionate about customer outcomes and wants to deliver real value across our business for customers and internal stakeholders. They will be experienced in complaint handling and be able to demonstrate that they have delivered great customer outcomes following a complaint. They will develop new policies to support this and drive initiatives that deliver improved customer experiences.
-Proven experience of working as Customer Support Manager or similar, ideally in a SaaS based environment
- Customer focused with CRM exposure.
- Proven ability to effect change and improvements
- Strong organizational, communication and administrative skills
- Experience of managing personnel in a busy department
- Experience of managing workflow in a timely manner
- Good multi-tasking skills and ability to work fast and to deadlines
- Highly motivated with proven ability to work on own initiative
- High attention to detail & be able to cope well with pressure
- Adaptable and flexible
Key Tasks and Duties:
- Control resources and utilize assets to ensure customer service KPI’s are met
- Maintain workflow according to priorities
- Develop support procedures, policies and standards
- Provide excellent customer service and promote throughout the organization
- Create a climate of continuous learning and development by providing direction and support to employee’s personal training and career development in line with the company’s overall goals and objectives
- Maintain excellent communication channels within the office teams and with other departments
- Promote open communication channels through the use of modern management principles
- Liaise with relevant departments where necessary to assist in the smooth day to day running of the organization
- Deal with personnel and customer issues in a professional and confidential manner
- Assist in the preparation and issuing of reports as required.
- Undertake any other tasks appropriate to the position, as requested by management
-Tasks may require flexible working hours to meet deadlines