Business Development Executive – Origina Ltd
Who are Origina?
Recognising the threat caused by escalating maintenance fees, Origina has created a mould-breaking business that delivers a vastly improved customer-centric support service, using the same technical resources that IBM currently does, but at a significantly reduced cost.
We are inviting applications for an experienced Business Development Executive. Key responsibilities for the successful candidate include:
· Play a crucial role in the user acquisition phase of our development, both in terms of strategy and execution;
· Help develop qualified sales ready opportunities via face-to-face meetings, calls / contacts (by phone, email and social media) and be responsible for targeted follow up to maximise user acquisition;
· Effectively communicate the benefits of Origina platform to potential users;
· Provide a great experience to prospects and users;
· Share feedback, insights and ideas with the team – helping to refine the sales business development strategy;
· Track leads, qualifiers and acquisitions in a timely and effective manner.
· Logging and dealing with all inbound and outbound sales and service queries in a professional manner with the aim of selling, upselling and cross selling our products to new prospects and existing customers.
· Identifying customer needs effectively in order to maximise all sales opportunities and meet customer expectations.
· Assisting in telemarketing campaigns as required.
· Contribute to the overall success of the sales team through suggesting areas for improvement and opportunities for focussing new business campaigns.
This is a permanent position at our offices in Sandyford performance and sales will be measured within this role, and the ideal candidate will be extremely results driven and will have a proven track record. Self-motivated, client-focused individuals who enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic sales environment.
· Loves dealing with people – on the phone and in person.
· Spots opportunities and follows through effectively.
· Ability to work with targets and deadlines.
· Excellent communication skills. A self-motivator who is not afraid of assuming additional responsibilities and a desire to constantly learn and develop their skills.
· A creative individual who likes to think outside of the box when it comes to solving challenging problems and who can still see the “bigger” picture during times of increased pressure.
Skills & Experience Required:
· Previous experience within a sales support role/ telesales and who enjoys working in a busy customer services environment.
· May suit someone who wishes to join a young dynamic team who ‘want to make a difference’ be at the forefront of digital sales and business development.
· Building relationships with new customers.
· Develop a qualified pipeline of sales opportunities and feed into our CRM system
· Respond efficiently and professionally to all inbound and outbound sales campaigns.
· Manage all sales through the CRM system and ensure accurate records are kept up to date.
· Achieve monthly targets.
· Sales focused and target driven A positive and motivated can-do attitude and an interest in learning new skills
· Excellent communication skills and a winning way with other members of the team.
· Fluency in English
· Fluent in German and/or French is not a requirement but would be an advantage.
Type: Full time position following 6-month probation and satisfactory review.
Salary Applicable: Cira €35,000 - €40,000, paid holidays, plus subsistence expenses where applicable. Additional potential of €20,000 commission uncapped O.T.E depending on experience
Other Benefits: Health Cover & Pension Plan