Business Development Manager- Established Service Led in Dublin
As the public face of a very established brand you will be a successful sales person with a high degree of initiative and drive.
- Responsible for building and managing existing client relationships with existing account's
- Ensure strong key account management is applied in all business opportunities
- Target additional business from established customers
- Develop strategies to ensure market status is maintained and improved while being acutely aware of marketplace cause and effect
- Excellent attention to detail and be capable of producing comprehensive sales actively reports
- Work closely with Account Managers to maintain and build customer relationships
Type of Person:
- A natural people person who is able to hold their own
- Self-motivated with a high degree of drive and initiative
- An excellent negotiator
- Have the ability to interact at all levels within organisations
- Be mature and proactive in your approach
Third level qualification in Business is essential with no less than 2 years experience in a B2B environment.