Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Business Recruiter with 3+ years plus recruitment experience in sourcing Sales & Marketing candidates to join their dynamic team. Initially on an 11-month contract responsible for recruiting strong multilingual, high volume candidates.
Job Reference: BBBH10459
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* 25 days’ annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
* 3+ years recruitment experience in sourcing Sales & Marketing candidates.
* Experience working with multinational IT company.
* Strong communication, patient, team player that is detail oriented and has advanced interpersonal skills.
* Capable of working with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process.
* Willingness to work flexible hours when required.
* Excellent sourcing skills and evidence of sourcing passive candidates.
* Oversee full cycle recruiting process.
* Liaise with recruiting team members (Recruiters, Sourcers, and Coordinators) to develop and execute hiring strategies.
* Work with client groups to understand their hiring needs and goals.
* Screen resumes and interview qualified candidates.
* Coordinate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers.
* Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis.
* Develop the offer process - including extending offers, closing candidates and generating offer letters; Work with Human Resources team to on-board new hires.
* Be the point of contact for the talent acquisition team.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.
Job Reference: BBBH10459