Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is the world leader in peristaltic pumps and associated fluid path technologies.
With the recent opening of Watson Marlow Ltd in Ireland, an exciting opening has become available for an Area Sales Engineer in Southern Ireland focusing on the Food & Beverage, Environmental and Industrial sectors. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and dynamic individual.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Selling at every opportunity to maximise sales and profit growth.
• Matrix working with other colleagues; (Specialists, Other members of the Sales Team and internal staff).
• Maximise customer ‘contact’ time using appropriate resources to reduce administration and non-value adding activity.
The successful candidate will need to possess:
• Drive and enthusiasm for achievement – a ”can do” attitude.
• Mechanically qualified/competent – pump and fluid knowledge would be an advantage.
• Working understanding of Food & Beverage, Environmental and Industrial sectors would be an advantage.
• Fundamental selling skills.
• English language and mathematical skills/knowledge a necessity.
• Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills to build a rapport with customers and colleagues alike.
• Open and honest approach, facilitating the sharing of success and problems.
• Must be able to plan and apply the pro-active account management approach to develop account strategies.
• A strong work ethic.
If it is a position that interests you, and you feel you have the experience, qualifications and attributes required, please apply in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org