We are looking for an experienced Sales and Marketing professional to help deliver on our growth objectives. The successful candidate will take responsibility for the sales process from lead generation to contact signed. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable commercial experience, and will have the ability to sell high value business services to clients locally and internationally.
Duties will include researching prospects, product market research, lead generation and qualification, proactive outbound sales activity, pipeline management, CRM, organising and attending online and in-person meetings, preparing presentations, following up with prospects, negotiating sales and driving the sales process.
This is a key role within Creme Global with the opportunity for career progression as the company grows in the next 3 years. As our customer base is worldwide, there will be extensive opportunity for international experience.
- Establish new accounts and promote new product introductions
- Carry out proactive, outbound sales activity to generate new prospects and leads
- Identify new leads via multiple channels in an organised and systematic fashion including manual lead analysis and categorisation
- Prioritise and qualify leads from different sources: Website, Outbound Activity, Online & Print Media, Marketing Campaigns, Social Media, Online Events and Demos
- Enter new leads and maintain records in the company CRM system
- Conduct effective lead follow-up programs
- Arrange meetings / sales demos on-line, on-site and at trade shows and conferences
- Drive and administer the sales pipeline and report progress on a weekly basis
- Ensure that pricing and marketing material is up to date and relevant and that the company has the required collateral to achieve sales and business development targets
- Achieve and maintain a high level of technical understanding and proficiency in all areas related to the assigned Software and Technology Services offerings
- Help with planning for international conferences and trade shows
- Contribute to the company sales and marketing plan
- Maintain existing marketing activity, ensuring it is fit for purpose and provides maximum ROI.
- Identify new revenue generating streams and create business cases to justify same
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least two years of successful lead generation and sales experience
- The proven ability to develop opportunities into sales, long term business partnerships and revenue
- High level of organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, ambitious and a self-starter
- IT literacy: Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), CRM.