Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Recruiter with 4 + years of full-cycle recruiting experience in an agency or in-house setting to join them. Initially on an 11-month contract, responsible for recruiting across numerous areas, such as, sales, pre-sales, marketing, technical support, technical consulting and operations.
Job Ref: BBBH10481
The Ideal Candidate:
* At least 4 years of full-cycle recruiting experience in an agency or in-house environment.
* Familiar with closing a range of candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages for multinational companies.
* Degree educated or relevant experience.
* Knowledge of account management and business partnering.
* An analytical individual, with experience using data improvements.
* Capable of working well in a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
* Strong communications skills, with written and spoken English.
* Excellent recruiting ability with demonstrable achievements.
* Source candidates and achieve quarterly hiring goals.
* Liaise with your hiring managers, interview teams and cross functional staffing/HR partners.
* Deliver an efficient experience for every candidate from application stage to offer.
* Negotiate complex offers for candidates.
* Work and communicate with the interview team to prepare candidates during the interview process.
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, gym, swimming pool, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work with the latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
* 25 days’ annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* A name like our clients on your CV will open doors in the future.
Upload your CV through our APPLY link and once clicked you will be able to upload your CV and enter contact details. We will review CV’s within 24 hours and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
We have sample CV templates and CV tips, which the recruiter will be happy to share with you!
More Information and Similar Roles
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035
Job Ref: BBBH10481