Asset Finance Sales Director - Leinster - Salary DOE
Our client is a commercial finance provider who specialize in providing competitive financial solutions for SME’s in Ireland. Located in Dublin and due to major growth, our client is seeking a dynamic and talented Sales Director for the Leinster Region. Reporting to the National Head of Sales, the successful candidates will be responsible for developing new and profitable relationships with SME businesses in their region.
- Identify, develop and close sales through sustained prospecting and activity
- Achieve weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual targets as determined by the company
- Provide accurate and timely submission of all required reports including credit reports
- Develop strong pipeline and have strong awareness of market, competitors, and pricing
- Understand and sell the whole product portfolio
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Develop quality introductory sources of business
- Will have a strong knowledge of the asset finance business
- Full understanding of a range of credit facilities available to business
- Good knowledge of SME sectors and excellent contacts
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar type role
- Will demonstrate evidence of successful previous business success
- Will be determined, hungry and enjoy exceeding challenging targets
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, be ambitious and a self-starter
- Good IT skills, Micro Soft Office. PowerPoint, Excel
- Team player
- Must possess a valid driver’s licence
This is an excellent opportunity to join and young and progressive company. Salary will be based on experience but there is an excellent basic salary, car allowance and a very generous bonus structure available to the successful candidate.
If you are interested in the role or want to hear more, please contact Billy Jones on 01 4370750 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.