This is a great opportunity for an experienced hotel professional to run all sales & marketing functions for a 4* hotel, commutable from Co Louth, Down & Monaghan.
- Sales & Marketing Manager Job Description
- To develop, action and evolve an agreed sales and marketing plan
- To ensure the hotels budget is achieved on an annual basis
- To ensure all sales and marketing targets are achieved
- To manage and develop corporate accounts
- To build up relationships with business, tourism and local organisations to ensure the company is well represented in the local community
- To over see design of all brochures and printed material
- To research and identify new leads for business opportunities for all aspects of the hotel including Golf Course
- To be responsible for the company social media – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc
- To maintain and update the company website including content, pictures, ezines etc
- To work in conjunction with the revenue manager/general manager with regard to the company on-line presence – i.e booking.com, expedia etc
- To look after all print and online advertising
- To manage conference and banqueting enquiries & bookings including corporate and hotel run events.
- To have involvement in Wedding Sales- showarounds with potential couples, attend wedding showcases and/or industry tradeshows.
- Candidate requirements
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in similar role in the hospitality industry
- Third level marketing qualification