We have a fantastic new vacancy for a dedicated full-time Wedding Sales Manager in one of Sligo's premier wedding hotel destinations. We are looking for a talented individual with experience in wedding sales and marketing.
Objective of the Role
The main function of this role is to promote and market the Hotel as a wedding venue, to meet with prospective couples, ensure the smooth running of weddings and to ensure all guests receive the best possible service during their visit.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responding to all wedding and event enquiries to an agreed standard
- To meet face to face with bride & grooms /clients and conduct viewings/tastings.
- Responsible for organising Wedding open days and marketing of Weddings
- Attending Wedding Fairs and representing hotel at tradeshows/fairs
- Responsible for addressing all guest/client requests in a professional, positive and timely manner.
- Monitoring wedding bookings and making follow-up calls on viewings and brochure requests.
- At least 2 years’ experience with wedding sales is essential
- Competent professional sales person and an excellent communicator
- Excellent customer service skills
- A professional and friendly approach
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- A focus on achieving high standards.
- Excellent base salary plus generous commission structure
- 21 Days Paid Holidays
- An opportunity to grow your career in one of Ireland's largest hotel groups
- A challenging and fun working environment with variety in what you do from week to week