Food Sample Demonstrators – Munster Area
Our client is an Irish owned company supplying mayonnaise and sauces to the Retail Market. We are looking for a Food Demonstrator to conduct in-store food tastings for our client, based in the Munster areas. Reporting to the National Sales Manager, successful candidates will engage with store customers to actively promote products and drive sales in line with set targets. This is a contract role for 40 weeks, and you will work Thursday to Saturday from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm. There may be occasional evening work required. Remuneration is by way of an agreed daily rate.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
· Prepare for all demonstrations by reading the detailed briefing pack provided so that you can acquire and maintain knowledge of the products represented.
· Set up and remove demonstration unit from shop floor before and after each event.
· Present all food for sampling & where required work with the in-house deli team.
· Adhere to all HACCP procedures & regulations.
· Engage with customers and promote products in a professional manner.
· Deliver increased unit sales based on set targets.
· Identify opportunities for cross-sell and maximise where possible.
· Complete and submit a report at the end of each demonstration.
The ideal candidate must:
· Have excellent communication skills with a warm and genial personality
· Be a motivated and enthusiastic self-starter with ability to work on own initiative.
· Portray a professional image deliver first-class customer service at all times.
· Fluent English is essential.
· An interest in food & cooking is a necessity
· Own transport with a full clean Irish Drivers Licence essential
· Experience in this type of role in the past is desirable
If you would like to apply for this role, or find out more information, please contact Billy at O’Reilly Digney Recruitment on 01 4370750 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com