*Retained Role* A key role focused on the development and implementation of sales strategies and plans through building relationships with potential members to achieve annual targets and optimise membership.
My client is a provider led learning community supporting outstanding approaches to learning and development within the Care Home industry.
Their approach is focused on sharing best practice throughout their learning community via the power of storytelling and visual learning. They enable this by producing courses that engage the learner, informs them of best practice and inspires the delivery of high quality care.
All courses are based around high definition television programmes created in true partnership with their member care organisations and care industry experts.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
* Analyse market opportunities, develop and implement sales and marketing plans to achieve sales targets
* Undertake regular regional trips/meetings to present to potential members;
* Identify and develop relationships with decision makers
* Strategically involve other internal stakeholders – executive team, L+D & production where appropriate
* Have a deep knowledge of the businesses resources and how they address the learning requirements of care providers
* Initiate and guide discussions on the technical requirements for delivery of the solutions – DVD, Website and Online
* At the direction of the Sales and Support Director, assist in the coordination of promotions and attendance at industry conferences and other networking events to maximise positive exposure of the business to the care industry
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
* Experience within the social and/or health care sector in Ireland
* Demonstrated experience in customer service and sales within both b2b and b2c environments
* Demonstrated interpersonal and negotiation skills within a managerial environment
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong presentation skills
* Excellent computer skills including MS office and Internet/cloud based applications
* Use of Customer relationship Management Systems
There is a competitive package on offer along with strong career progression.