As part of our future plans and commitment to growing the business, in tandem with the opening of a new Dublin based distribution hub, we aim to recruit a talented Sales Representative to join our successful team covering an existing customer base in Southeast Ireland and Dublin, as requested by management.
Applicants should have at least 2 years’ experience in a Business to Business environment. Previous experience selling into this specific marketplace will be a distinct advantage, but we will consider applications from suitably qualified people who have worked in other aspects of the industry. If you have a good level of education, a confident and pleasant outgoing personality with the drive, commitment, self-motivation and discipline to work on your own initiative as well as being part of a successful team, then we would like to hear from you.
· Developing a solid customer base through a well- organised journey plan
· Introducing our extensive catalogue and website.
· Liaising with our office team in Telesales & Marketing to achieve set objectives.
· Should have proven ‘hunter’ abilities.
· Cold calling door to door to prospective customers
· Selling existing products and customer specific products to match customer requirements.
· Provide a positive input and support to Marketing plans and Trade Shows for your area.
· Accurate and timely completion of daily, weekly and monthly sales reports to management.
· Must have basic knowledge and experience in using PCs/ Laptops/ iPads with Powerpoint and Excel.
· Locally based candidates preferred.
Salary & Benefits are negotiable, dependent on qualifications and experience, but will not be a barrier to the right candidate.
For immediate consideration, please apply by sending cv and cover letter via this website