Sales Representative - Nationwide - (Hospitality, leisure, food processing, brewing, healthcare and agricultural industries) - €30K in first year OTE
Job Category: Business 2 Business
Location: Cork, Kerry, Galway, Midlands, North West
Salary: Commission Based
Salary Description: Potential to earn €40,000 plus expenses in year 1
Job Ref : CoD May17
Anachem is an impressive hygiene, maintenance and odour chemical manufacturer.
Our clients report that our products are not only superior in performance to anything our competitors offer but also deliver a minimum of 30% savings to their business’s.
Having grown exponentially since 1991, Anachem now requires multiple Sales Agents to join their Sales team.
We are currently looking for experienced sales agents to join our ever expanding sales team nationwide with particular focus for Cork (City & County), Kerry, Galway, North-West & the Midlands areas.
Anachem require ambitious, hard working, passionate and target driven individuals who are interested in developing and growing new business across the hospitality, leisure, food processing, brewing, healthcare and agricultural industries.
The successful Sales professional must be a self-starter, highly competitive with a passion to succeed and the ability to identify and secure new business within our key business to business markets.
Anachem will also consider candidates who are looking to enhance their existing sales portfolios or sales executives who are considering part-time work.
• Identify new opportunities and ability to close sales promptly.
• Efficiently plan daily journeys to maximise calls and customer demonstrations.
• Achievement of monthly sales targets.
• Develop the assigned area and grow a strong loyal customer base.
• Completion of weekly feedback report and update of CRM.
• As self employed, you have the freedom & flexibility of being your own boss
• Experience of selling business to business
• Ability to work on your own initiative.
• Highly motivated & ambitious to exceed targets.
• Hard working and resilient
• Excellent negotiation, communication & interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to establish strong client relationships and to build trust.
• Any experience in the chemical/janitorial supply industry or indeed the food production sector would be a distinct advantage.
• Ability to develop new business in existing accounts and manage company leads.
• Possess a minimum knowledge of Microsoft programmes (i.e basic word & excel)
• Full driving licence & own transport
• Excellent uncapped Commission & Bonus scheme (with realistic opportunity to earn at least €30k in your 1st year.)
• Initial period of financial support available during induction period.
• Guaranteed initial exclusivity of assigned region.
• Full Product induction with on going training programme & in field support.
• Fuel Expenses / Phone allowance and company vehicle (performance based)
Apply today: send your CV via this website.
No agencies please