An Irish company and market leader, supplying IT & AV equipment and related accessories to retailers throughout Ireland .
We are the Irish Distributor for some of the world's leading manufacturers, an Irish company and market leader supplying IT & AV equipment and related accessories to retailers throughout Ireland .
The successful candidate will have :
- A background in and good product knowledge of IT and or AV
- or at least 3 years’ experience in sales & account management role with a reasonable knowledge of or interest in IT
And/ or AV equipment.
- Proven record of success in direct sales, including a demonstrated ability to generate and qualify leads independently
- A natural positive attitude towards providing excellent quality service ; excellent telephone manner is essential
- Excellent communication skills and is able to build effective long term relationships
- Ability to develop positive business relationships and to ‘close’ a sale
- Adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent attention to detail and written and verbal communication skills
The successful candidate will :
- Win new business by generating new leads and business relationships, prospecting & proactive enquiry generation in addition to managing existing accounts.
- Maintain regular calls/ visits on customer base
- Meet and/or exceed individual and team sales targets
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all customers and parties throughout the sales process
- Develop appropriate relationships with customers and find new and innovative ways to continually enhance the customers preference to buy from the us rather than from any other source
Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate means to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Strong numerical skills, understanding margins and costs, profits etc
History in managing sales and pipeline to achieve targets.
Excellent IT skills, MicroSoft Office. PowerPoint, Excel
Good working knowledge of Salesforce/ Saleslogix / Sage CRM or similar