Our client is one of Ireland’s most dynamic young commercial lenders and is looking to recruit an experienced Regional Sales Director for Leinster. Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be tasked with creating new, proactive relationships with SME businesses to maximise business opportunities and drive profitability by generating new business within the Asset Based Lending team. This is achieved by understanding the company’s business and how to support its implementation, by prospecting for new clients and securing long term relationships through networking, cold calling, using social media effectively and other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a working knowledge and understanding of the working capital industry including competitor’s products and risk in order to develop a good portfolio of clients.
- Achieve annual sales target set out in accordance with the company’s projections and agreed in advanced.
- The candidate must be able to competently and accurately produce quality credit reports as standard compliance that meets the risk requirements of the company
- The candidate must be able to produce and deliver effectively new business report that demonstrates that they are achieving personal sales targets.
- The candidate must be able to maintain a high level of new business enquiries from new increasing introductory sources and uphold the highest standards of continuous customer service.
- The candidate must adhere to the company’s policy and procedures at all times and help to promote the company name and brand within the industry.
The Ideal Candidate
- The candidate must be educated to a high level, have proven experience and working knowledge of the SME sectors.
- They must be a results’ driven individual and a strong team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- An ability to set personal goals and have excellent persuasive and negotiation skills is essential.
- Holding the QFA or APA in Loans and Regulations would be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- If you are interested or want to discuss this role, please contact Billy on 01 4370750 or send me your CV in confidence.