We are looking for an additional Internal Sales Person to join this small but driven team in Dublin.
This is a varied role where you will be driving business development opportunities as well as offering administrative support to your colleagues.
Responsibilities of Internal Sales Person to include:
- Candidates must have excellent customer service and client retention skills and be able to learn different systems in a timely manner.
- Source new sales opportunities through LinkedIn, cold calls and emails
- Assist customers as they contact company to discuss their orders, process quotes, place orders, ship orders, deal with claims and inquire about other products or services available to them
- Understand customer needs and requirements; build relationships with customers
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales when opportunity arises
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand database of prospects through networking
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Role may require sales visits
- Sales experience in the Chemical industry would be an advantage.
- A proven Sales track record into a full range of manufacturing industries including: pharmaceutical, food and beverage and Industrial Chemicals desired.
- Strong customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Third level qualification preferable’
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your C.V. via this website