This is a great opportunity for a person with real ability, who gets a buzz out of making sales, has the determination to achieve targets, and can contribute to developing sales platforms, and opening up new sponsorship and ad revenue streams.
In 2019, Hot Press published its 1,000th issue. With that major landmark, Ireland’s most influential and widely acclaimed magazine is on the lookout for hot new talent to work across all of our projects and platforms.
Hot Press is seeking an experienced advertising and sponsorship sales executive, to work across the full range of our titles and platforms.
This is a really exciting opportunity for people with sales ability and the ambition to make their mark and establish themselves in the entertainment and media industry in Ireland. For over 40 years, Hot Press has been at the cutting edge of Irish media development, establishing a reputation as one of the leading entertainment and music publications in the world.
In 2019, we are responsible for the following publishing adventures: – Hot Press, the magazine – Hotpress.com, the website – The Hot Press Yearbook – The Hot Press Annual – Go Rail, the magazine of the train service in Ireland – Enterprise, the magazine of the Enterprise Express – Best of Ireland, a superb glossy annual guide – Best of Dublin, its acclaimed sister publication – and a variety of one-off consumer, b-to-b and bespoke books, titles and initiatives.
In addition, we organise a range of events, exhibitions, music partnerships, online activities, mobile applications, social network campaigns and national competitions, in music, media, fashion, design, writing, film, sport, education, photography and more, all driven by our unparalleled access to, and understanding of, the Irish youth, entertainment and student markets.
We are currently seeking people with some – or all – of the following qualities:
• Proven sales know-how and ability
• Media Sales Experience
• An awareness of the importance of meeting targets
• The drive to really contribute to the future development of an exciting media business
• The ability and attitude required to work effectively as part of a team
• The independence necessary to take on personal responsibility for clients
• An understanding of the potential of the internet and social media in a wider promotional mix
• The imagination to come up with new ideas and concepts
• The commitment to get the hard work done
• Managerial potential or experience...