Wicklow Times is seeking an additional Field Sales Representative.
Wicklow Times, which has been in operation for 30 years, is County Wicklow's only weekly freely distributed Newspaper delivering 44,500 papers to homes and businesses .
The successful candidate will be based out of our office in Bray, but will work primarily be field sales.
Requirements of the Sales role:
- Good Knowledge of County Wicklow an advantage
- Previous sales Experience is desirable
- Able to develop forward looking plans and execute against them
- Be target driven
- Team player with a positive and dynamic personality
- Very strong planning and organisational capabilities
- Ability to travel / posses their own transport
- Full clean Driving licence
What are the rewards:
- Guaranteed attractive basic pay
- Rewarding commission structure
- Bonus incentives
- Travel allowance
- Company phone
What does the role involve:
- Working Monday to Friday 9am- 5.30 pm
- Establishing and building relationships with new and existing customers
- Selling advertising space
If you are interested in working with the best sales team in the county, earning excellent rewards, gaining experience and increasing your working knowledge then apply now to the role.