We are looking for the right people with the right values and attitude to join our team, this position involves activity selling to our SME market. This role will require a passion for sales along with excellent customer service.
This is a permanent position.
- The primary function of the Field Based Business Development Manager is to work effectively within the Business Sales Team to grow Phone Watch’s customer base in Ireland
- Meet & exceed agreed monthly sales targets
- Must achieve an average of 5 business sales call a day with prospective customers
- Conduct professional meetings with prospective companies to acquire knowledge of their security needs and draft tailored customer proposals to match the customer needs
- Promptly pass any issues or queries to appropriate department
- Ensure customer receives accurate and factual information, 100% compliance
- Ensure all paperwork is submitted promptly & accurately
- Complete CRM, pipeline, sales reports and prospecting reports.
- Related work: the duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to that position.
What skills do I need to have?
- Experience in high value consultative selling would also be an advantage but is not essential
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all customers
- The ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
- The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets.
- Most important is your drive for success, passion for sales and ambition to make money. In return we offer a fantastic package including an uncapped commission structure with massive earning potential and a range of benefits for the successful candidates
- Minimum of 12 months Field Sales experience - we would welcome candidates from all sales backgrounds
The right person:
A person who can clearly demonstrate their ability and commitment to the core values of PhoneWatch – Customer Focused, Goal focused, willing to Improve and Reliable. They will also be focused on:
- Achieving daily/weekly/monthly sales targets
- Achieving the target conversion rates set
- Ensuring customer pipeline targets are met
- Ensuring the target rejection/losses rate is not exceeded
- Accurately completing all customer details & sales information to the required standard
- Adhering to the sales compliance rules at all times
- Ensuring all sales are generated in line with our quality standards
- Communicating effectively and professionally to all customers
- Working as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
- Self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets
Remuneration and Recognition
The successful applicant will receive a very competitive basic salary which can be further increased based on the number of sales completed per day. This position comes with a company vehicle, full training, laptop and a company issued mobile phone. The culture of the company is based around rewarding high performance and achievement and by celebrating our success with attractive incentives.
The post is based at the company head office in Dublin but the role holder will be mobile. Dublin will be defined as their area of work but a certain degree of travel outside of this area may be required from time to time and as business dictates.