- Service Department Executive: DUBLIN, Rathcoole
Be a part of Irelands fastest growing security company.
Network Security are currently recruiting for an in-house Service Desk Executive to work with our team in Rathcoole.
- Responsibilities of the role:
- Scheduling routine maintenance visits for a team of engineers.
- Scheduling service and breakdown calls for a team of engineers.
- Taking inbound customer queries over telephone.
- Replying to inbound email service queries on a daily basis.
- Scheduling of new installations with customers nationwide.
- Preparation of equipment for engineers in advance of calls and installations.
- Candidate Requirements:
- The candidate would preferably have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role within an office environment.
- The role calls for a very well organised, enthusiastic candidate who is comfortable dealing with clients over the phone and working in a busy office environment.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Candidate should have a vehicle for transport to place of work in Rathcoole Co. Dublin.
- The Package:
- Competitive annual salary
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Full training will be provided
This is an immediate vacancy: please state in your cover letter when you are available to start.