General Insurance Sales Adviser required for new General Insurance Brokerage.
The employee will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Advising clients on motor, home, health and commercial products
- Working as part of a team
- Working towards achieving a group target
- Supporting the sales associates in their role as introducers of referrals
- Working professionally and ethically with colleagues, clients and insurers
- Working with a view to growing Acorn Insurance as a business
- Managing the administration work generated in the setting up and maintaining of policies efficiently.
- Working on generating new business by taking part in various new business campaigns or projects.
- Working on retaining existing business by working on renewal retention.
- Advising clients on premium payment options
· Candidates should have sales experience
· Candidates with APA or CIP qualification preferred
On-going qualification requirements
· To achieve the APA or CIP accreditation
· To maintain relevant Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
· To adhere to legislative and regulatory requirements and in particular the Central Bank of Ireland Codes on Consumer Protection, Minimum Competency and Fitness and Probity
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Acorn Life and Acorn Insurance are equal opportunities employers
Acorn Life Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
Acorn Brokerage Limited, trading as Acorn Insurance, is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland