Agency Development Manager Role
You will be dedicated to recruiting through the development of long term relationships in your community. Through face to face meetings and interviews, you will select suitable candidates for the role of personal financial advisors and once recruited you will work with them to help them achieve their goals and objectives. You will identify markets where you can build a referral base and grow your business. You will grow your agency by recruiting and retaining top quality financial advisors. This is an exciting and demanding role where results will be achieved through good lead generation skills, the development of long term business relationships and the ability to motivate and manage a team over the long term.
Agency Development Manager Requirements
You will be a self-starter with the will to win and the determination to create your own success story where you will benefit from the guidance, leadership, coaching, supports and training provided by Acorn Life to new and/or developing managers.
- Self-starter, highly competitive with a passion to succeed through the development and successes of others
- The ability to listen and to build strong personal relationships
- Self-confident with a high standard of integrity.
- Hard working, goal oriented, with proven new business development skills.
- A proven networker, interested in meeting and working with people.
- Successful track record in previous/current field of employment
- Professional qualification as a QFA / APA required.
Acorn Life offers an excellent initial remuneration and benefits package for our team of Agency Development Managers, which is linked to performance, including:
- Initial Basic €70k / OTE €80K
- Promotion to Branch manager- €100/€150+K
- Car Allowance / Company car
- Staff Pension Scheme
- Professional Training
- Career development prospects
- Flexible hours
- Comprehensive Education with ongoing mentoring and support
At Acorn Life we specialize in taking ambitious people from non-sales backgrounds and transforming them into confident, professional financial advisors. Headquartered in Galway, Acorn Life is a 100% Irish owned Life Assurance Company and a leading provider of protection, savings and investment products to the Irish public. Acorn Life was the first life assurance company to obtain the "Guaranteed Irish" accreditation, Ireland’s most trusted and recognized symbol for Irish manufactured goods and services.
We are also a Deloitte Best Managed Company Awards Winner for both 2017 and 2018.
At the end of 2016, Acorn Life had total assets under management of €709 million and premium income for 2016 was €123 million. Acorn Life is a member of the Acorn Life Group which has recently launched a new company Acorn Insurance offering home, motor, health and commercial insurance to complement its core life products in addition we have Acorn Mortgages, whereby we deal with all the broker banks. Our mission is to "empower ordinary people to achieve extraordinary results". Our commitment to our staff and agents and the opportunities we give them ensure that they are deeply committed to delivering high quality products and service to our clients.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Acorn Life is an equal opportunities employer
Acorn Life Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland