Field Sales Executive
Our client provides card payments solutions for both physical and online merchants.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the successful candidate will carry responsibility for delivery of sales as required by the organisation. The Area Business Manager will develop and implement new business strategies through sourcing, negotiating and closing new opportunities in line with company objectives. The role will also entail responsibility for management of existing clients and delivery of agreed sales targets and KPI’s.
· To achieve set monthly targets in respect of new signings and new growth signings determined by the company.
· Be responsible for identifying, developing and closing sales through sustained prospecting and activity.
· To interface, support and stimulate quality high value sales leads and ‘core proposition’ sales across a network of Partner sites across your region.
· Provide accurate detailed monthly and quarterly forecast and ensure information on AIM (Sales CRM) is kept up to date.
· Understand and sell the whole product portfolio.
· Maintain a high awareness and knowledge of the market, including industry, competitors and internal activities to ensure that all business opportunities are identified.
· Interface with other internal departments (e.g., customer services) as required ensuring that customer issues are resolved to their satisfaction.
· Operate within published commercial and contractual guidelines, making effective use of escalation routes
· Comply with all elements of the sales charter, and with all company policies and procedures
· Minimum of 2 years highly successful direct sales experience in a B2B marketplace in a role that is primarily focused on new business acquisition
· Proven ability to develop and maintain an effective network of contacts.
· Broad commercial and financial acumen and awareness of issues involved in negotiating contracts.
· An influential and highly effective communicator
· A team player able to work and support colleagues across a multi-national organization
Partnering with PRC we will provide you with unrivalled support to help you make the right decision in making your next career move. As standard, we review your CV and offer you advice on how to make you attractive to employers. We will provide you with the necessary interview preparation giving you a unique insight into how to prepare for your interview. Our consultants will guide you and manage the recruitment process allowing you to focus on securing the position. We do not want to waste your time, so our honest and frank approach has gained us the reputation of being a reliable and trustworthy recruitment company. Candidates with the required skills and necessary experience required for this job vacancy will be contacted. If you are job seeking and you want us to register your CV, please send your CV.