Inside Sales Representative
Our client a leading provider of Market Intelligence for the Construction Industry are currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative with proven sales experience to join its Sales & Marketing Team.
Our client publishes researched intelligence on all planning and construction activity throughout the 32 counties primarily via their Online platform, as well as through Weekly Softcopy or Hardcopy Reports and through the supply of Datafeeds.
We are looking for a motivated Sales Executive with a proven track record in achieving targets. You should be someone that is comfortable working within an environment where KPI’s are pivotal and where you will be expected to deliver a monthly sales objective as agreed with Management.
You will benefit from an uncapped, incremental Commission structure, at the same time as gaining experience in all elements of the sales-cycle: from lead generation through to onboarding, relationship management and customer care.
You will gain a forensic knowledge of the Irish Construction Industry and Planning processes, as well as being encouraged to contribute ideas & share your feedback at weekly Sales meetings.
Main Duties will include
· Proactive outbound telephone selling of the companies range of SaaS based services
· Conducting online demonstrations with prospective clients
· Building a rapport and maintaining relationships to encourage repeat business with Customers
· Maintain your sales pipeline through work with the Marketing Team to produce prospect lists for direct mail campaigns and follow up direct mail campaigns to uncover sales leads
· Maximising sales and profitability for the Company
· Maintain accurate prospect and client details through online CRM
· Report weekly, monthly KPI performance to Management
· 1+ years Sales/Business Development experience
· Previous experience within an Online SaaS sales environment preferable but not essential
· Knowledge of the Construction industry and/or Planning process advantageous
· Previous exposure to CRM systems, Zoho in particular, and databases highly beneficial
· Effective organisational, team-working and networking skills
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
· Previous experience in a customer support and/or technical support role would be advantageous
Personal Skills and Qualities
You must be a dynamic, motivated and driven individual that prides themselves on achieving sales targets. In order to succeed, you should possess an excellent telephone manner and be confident at selling and closing over the telephone. You should also prioritise the customer’s experience from their first interaction with the company, knowing their ongoing satisfaction is paramount to the retention of their business.
Good communication skills, together with being a pre-active starter, who enjoys working in a team environment are important to the company. Ideally, we want to recruit an adaptable quick learner, someone that isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves, and someone who focuses on activities required to deliver excellent business development results and satisfied clients.
Our Reference SG490
Partnering with PRC we will provide you with unrivaled support to help you make the right decision in making your next career move. As standard, we review your CV and offer you advice on how to make you attractive to employers. We will provide you with the necessary interview preparation giving you a unique insight into how to prepare for your interview. Our consultants will guide you and manage the recruitment process allowing you to focus on securing the position. We do not want to waste your time so our honest and frank approach has gained us the reputation of being a reliable and trustworthy recruitment company. Candidates with the required skills and necessary experience required for this job vacancy will be contacted. If you are job seeking and you want us to register your CV on our website.