FMCG Business Developer – Dublin
Crossell are one of Ireland's leading field marketing agencies, working with leading household brands across a variety of retail channels, including Dunnes Stores, Tesco and Supervalu. We provide dedicated permanent sales teams for leading FMCG brands.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Developer to cover the Dublin area, working on behalf of our client. This is a great opportunity to represent a well-renowned food brand.
· To maintain regular calls on all specified outlets in accordance with the current journey schedule
· Improving/maintaining existing client share of space, distribution and displays within specified outlets.
· Conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
· Achieve all key trade performance indicators including volume, product distribution, promotional execution, asset placement etc.
· Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers.
· Plan/carry out/support marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales e.g., product launches, promotions.
· Monitor and report on market and competitor activities, providing accurate and relevant reports and information.
· Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate means to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
· Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
· A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience within a FMCG sales development role
· Experience selling premium brands in a highly competitive environment
· Accountability for the performance of their territory and an ability to be creative in dealing with accounts
· Ambitious, pro-active and energetic in developing new business
· Effective time manager with ability to prioritize/multi-task
· A professional manner, articulate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Lunch Allowance
· Expenses (Petrol, parking etc.)
· Company Vehicle
· Mobile & Tablet