Senior Media Sales Executive
iRadio is an award winning, fast paced, ambitious and fun place to be. Creativity is at the heart of what we do. We’re solutions people and we’re uncomfortable with the idea of staying within our comfort zone.
Broadcasting to 340,000 listeners across the West, North West, North East & Midlands, iRadio is the market leader in our franchise. Now in our 14th year, we’re as hungry as ever to continue to grow our business, our listenership and our brand.
We are now looking for an experienced Senior Media Sales Executive to join our team and continue our commercial success to date.
The successful candidate should have relevant sales experience within a B2B market with radio sales experience an advantage. Working with the established team, the candidate will be required to grow a substantial key account list, while also capturing new business in the market.
The successful applicant will be based across our region with a hybrid working environment. You will be required to provide excellent account management plus develop growth strategies both on air and online by creating innovative advertising, solutions and sponsorship campaigns. The candidate must have a deep knowledge and understanding of the advertising market in Ireland and thrive by working on their own initiative and within a team environment.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
· Manage and grow an extensive list of key clients throughout the region
· Achieve sales targets while driving innovation throughout all available platforms
· Respond to client briefs and develop both new and existing client relationships
· Manage and oversee the execution of all advertising campaigns including content and digital
· Provide regular financial reporting
· Liaise with both programming and Integration to ensure you are offering a 360 approach
Note: The above list includes key responsibilities however you will be expected to perform duties as necessary by your role and the requirements of the company
· A passion for sales and advertising especially within the radio market
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent client service/account management skills and attention to detail
· Prolific in Word, Excel & PowerPoint
· Excellent knowledge of digital selling and offerings
· Driven and focused on results
Competitive basic salary plus commission, mileage, phone & laptop