Eurosales International is a leading retail distribution company operating in Ireland. They offer a full end-to-end service that includes representation, marketing, sales, order picking, distribution, delivery and merchandising on OTC health and beauty brands. The company services pharmacies and retail chains. The company has large warehouse capacity and an expansive distribution base of 3,000 delivery points nationwide. Eurosales International strives to be the Number One Health & Beauty and OTC Sales and Distribution Company in Ireland and operates with c. 40 employees.
Purpose of the role:
The Commercial Executive holds a pivotal role within the organisation, with responsibility for providing commercial, administrative, and analytical support. The Commercial Executive will be proactive in developing relationships and meeting the needs and deadlines for key customer groups in line with the company strategies.
This is a hybrid role (3/2 split), 3 days office based and 2 remote
The Duties – Key Areas of Responsibility and Deliverables
- Provides support to the Commercial Director, KA Manager ROI & NI & Field Sales Manager
- Production of weekly and monthly sales reports
- Data analysis
- Investigate any issues that may arise on weekly reports
- Manage customer pricing and all promotion submissions
- Manage customer rebates
- Liaise with the Operations team to ensure customer orders are processed and delivered in accordance with agreed service levels to our customers
- Works closely with the Commercial Director/Marketing Manager when forecasting for New Brands per Sales Channel
- New Products – collates all data required for setting up on our internal system. Build value chains for each applicable market to ensure profitability
- Works closely across all departments and responds to queries in a timely manner
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, weekly work plans, and monthly customers sales analysis.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations
- General team office support, arranging samples, couriers, post etc
- Performance of any reasonable task which assists with the efficient operation of the business.
Due to the nature of the business additional duties or a variation of duties may be required at times. Specific account responsibility’s will be subject to change based on business requirements.
- Previous experience in a similar role essential
- High level of analytical skills
- Computer literate, be familiar with IT systems, and experience working within Microsoft Office
- The ability to use Excel at an advanced level in order to analyse data & produce reports
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to specified deadlines
- Have good attention to detail
- High level of commercial & numeracy acumen
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to identify/anticipate issues and resolve them in a timely manner