Business Development Manager
My client is looking for a highly motivated individual with a passion for sales and connecting with future and existing clients to join their Sales team.
What my client do
Helping restaurants succeed online by providing them with personalised branded mobile apps, websites and personalised marketing. We are ensuring that small to medium-sized restaurants and chains are not subjected to lofty commissions and giving the restaurant the ownership of their success.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing:
As a Business Development Managers role is to acquire new restaurant partners and welcome them into our community whilst helping existing restaurant partners achieve success via their own branded Website and App.
New Business & Account Management
- Monday – Friday in the field attending pre-booked new business and account management meetings.
- Identifying & visiting any potential new business opportunities in person which are self-generated.
- Actively researching your territory to identify new business opportunities in your area.
- Working towards and achieving KPI success related to new business
- World class account management with existing restaurant partners.
- Optimising the sales and profitability of the existing customer.
- Working towards and achieving KPI success related to account management
- You’ll have full responsibility for the partnership management of all your existing restaurant partners, helping them grow their business, supporting them and ensuring they’re getting the most from their partnership with my client.