METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global supplier of precision instruments and services. We are recognized as an innovation leader and our solutions are critical in key R&D, quality control, and manufacturing processes for customers in a wide range of industries including life sciences, food, and chemicals. We operate throughout the world with a culture shaped by innovation and international flair.
Opening and responsilbities:
* Deliver customer demonstrations and training both remotely and in the field as required
* Stock management - Demo and Returns
* Product launch support
* Translation of growth activities into data to drive work packages for marketing and inside sales teams
* Pricing support and data preparation
* Material management - product extension / PDS
* Support the eCom team with customer catalogue and portal integrations
* Support customer tender and framework submission and reporting
what you need:
* BSc degree or higher in a science field is preferred
* Ability to demonstrate good skills and experience in data analysis and interpretation
* High level of personal responsibility
* Previous experience in or exposure to core segments in the workplaces of Research and Development and/or Quality in Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Academia or Food
Our offer to you:
* International career development opportunities
* Part of One Team who thrive from collaboration and drives continuous improvement
* Supports working families through enhanced family friendly policies and flexible working patterns.
* Encourages creativity, working autonomously and measures and celebrates success
* Supporting individual learning, development and growth within the Company
* We encourage work life balance and offer 25 holidays, + Bank Holidays, and rewards length of service as your holiday entitlement increases to a maximum of 29 days once you hit your milestones.
* Health and Wellbeing of employees is important to us and as such all employees have BUPA healthcare, an EAP service and access to our wellbeing portal. You will join a Trustee based pension scheme and have peace of mind with 4x life assurance.
* Fun is just as important, and our culture encourages team and charity events
Email me jobs like this