I am looking to speak to an experienced German -speaking people manager who is looking for a new and exciting challenge with a major IT Company.
My client, based in Dublin, is looking to hire a new Director for their Client Success Operations on DACH Market.
The person in this role should have strong managerial skills to lead a workforce of various experience levels and differing priorities based on the client segment. This involves being encouraging, communicative and a good teacher, while finding creative ways to stay engaged with the team.
* Advocate for your team by defining/re-defining process, removing obstacles, and challenging the status quo
* Form and maintain internal partnerships to access data needed by the team and advocate from client needs across the business
* Hire and manage a team of Client Success Managers dedicated to delivering quality to our employees, clients, and internal partners
* Act as a final point for resolving difficult client, sales, and/or technical and product issues
* 5 plus years in B2B, Tech, Customer Service, Account Management. Related experience can also include B2C relationship management, servicing internal or external customers or retail customer service.
* 3 plus years of management experience
* Technical mindset, demonstration of keen interest in acquiring new technical skill
* Fluency in German and English
* Salary Range: Base of 90,000 - 120,000 EUR per year
* Generous list of benefits (Private healthcare and Pension, stock units,
* Good relocation package
* Location: Working from home at the moment. Role will be hybrid from 2023 - two days a week in the office - Grand Canal Dock; 3 days a week work from home.
* Working Hours: Monday to Friday, office working hours
If you are interested in moving to this exciting opportunity, please send your CV through the link provided.
Email me jobs like this