Are you an ambitious sales professional looking to join a highly successful company?
Antalis are a market leading business, with a proven track record. To support our continued growth plans within the packaging sector, we are now actively recruiting for business development professionals to join our packaging division as Account Managers.
Based in Dublin, this is an ideal opportunity for someone who can show a successful sales background, looking to be part of an exciting challenge.
Reporting to the Head of Packaging, you will be responsible for generating new business through new relationships, targeting significant users of packaging supplies.
As an Account Manager, you will have strong backing from Antalis in Ireland and the wider global business, with direct access to our specialist design and systems teams in the UK.
You do not have to have every aspect of the job description, but we are looking for focused, organised, and driven professionals who want to be part of Antalis' belief in building long terms relationships with customers, creating solutions to solve their problems.
We welcome applications for this Account Manager role from candidates with experience in the following areas: Sales, Account Manager, Business Development, BDM, Packaging. Benefits
* Generous sales bonus scheme
* Commitment to training and development
* Hybrid working
* Flexible holidays (buy/sell)
* Company contributory pension and life assurance
* Cycle to Work Scheme Essential Skills
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
* A successful record of new business sales in the packaging sector
* Deliver new business sales against targets, and demonstrate an ongoing pipeline of new business
* Be a strong and creative solutions sales professional, adding value to our customers
* Show previous experience of building strong relationships, negotiation, and influencing skills
* Secure new business directly and through the support of the team
* Manage pricing and margin throughout your customer base
* Have exceptional self-management and drive, including delivering against deadlines, and maximising the effectiveness of your diary About Company
We're one of Europe's leading suppliers of papers, communication and packaging materials into the print, visual communications, office, and publishing markets.
You probably, see, touch, and use our products every day, what you don't see is the innovation, expertise, and dedication that gets them there.
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative company who puts the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Email me jobs like this