Belfast and Newry
Do you want to work for a profitable business with an excellent salary?
Would you like to enhance your career within Account Management?
About the company:
* The Client is on the lookout for talented, innovative, and ambitious individuals to join their team
* Our client was established in 1981 and have since been delivering fuel and lubricant products to both the commercial and domestic sector. They have been providing refuelling solutions for some of the largest UK, Irish and European transport companies. The client pride themselves on their customer service and extensive knowledge of the fuel industry.
Quick overview of the role:
* The Account Manager works as part of the Sales Team, and is personally responsible for generating business opportunities, agreeing pricing structures within agreed parameters and maximising sales potential.
* The Account Manager is also responsible for maintaining and managing key client accounts within their defined market.
* The role is a target-based role with the aim to proactively promote and sell products and services of the group and carry out the administration that follows in an efficient manner.
* This role requires a discreet individual who can maintain the confidentiality of the information they are exposed to; the Account Manager will also be a confident and driven professional, driven to succeed within their role.
What benefits will you get?
* Salary dependant on experience but around £23,000- £26,000 (Ability to increase basic salary after 6 months successful probation period
* Uncapped Monthly Commission usually around £1,000
* OTE £30,000-£37,000
* 28 days Holiday
What will you actually be doing?
* Developing sales opportunities through lead generation and sales maximisation of potential business
* Achieving the targets set for the role
* Sourcing new leads and business opportunities in your designated Sales area and manage customer accounts to a high level of service.
* Identifying decision makers and develop relationships with them to create business opportunities
* Providing decision makers with information on our products and services
* Arranging appointments and face to face meetings to develop relationships, develop business opportunities and close business.
* Following up on all opportunities presented, cross referring other products/ services, regions etc should the opportunity present.
* Designing and completing contracts and proposals for new customers.
* Agreeing price structures with clients within set parameters.
* Liaising with our language interpreter to ensure communication and customer service is of the highest standard (if required).
* Maintaining the company database on all sales opportunities and updates.
* Handling account enquiries as required.
* Liaising with our credit control department to assist in the collection of accounts.
* Being discreet and protecting the confidentiality of the data you are exposed to on a day to day basis.
What hours will I work?
* 42.5 hours per week (5 days per week)
* The hours of work are Monday to Friday 08.30am - 5.00pm.
An ideal candidate will have:
* At least 3 years demonstrable experience in a Customer Service role, Outgoing Sales Role or similar Account Management Sales position.
* Demonstrable experience of working in a target driven environment with the ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and work calmly under pressure.
* Highly developed interpersonal and oral communication skills with evident good telephone technique and networking skills.
* The ability to work as part of team as well on own initiative, showing accountability for your actions.
* Excellent Problem Solver.
* Demonstrable commitment to confidentiality and customer care.
* Excellent IT Skills with proven experience in Microsoft Package.
* Excellent administration skills.
* Confident, enthusiastic, professional and pro-active approach.
Email me jobs like this