Your new company Hays are working in partnership with a private property developer and management company delivering some of the most sophisticated and sustainable regeneration projects in Northern Ireland. Based in Belfast, they have a large property portfolio alongside some fantastic new build projects across retail, commercial and residential sectors.Hays are working in partnership with a private property developer and management company delivering some of the most sophisticated and sustainable regeneration projects in Northern Ireland. Based in Belfast, they have a large property portfolio alongside some fantastic new build projects across retail, commercial and residential sectors. Your new role Reporting into the Commercial Director , The Project Manager will provide strategic and operational project management leadership and support across the property management and development activity of the Company and its associates, managing the relationships with key third party service providers and tenants, working with other team members and reporting to the Commercial Director to deliver the overall strategy and vision. Key responsibilities include,
* Co-ordinate the on-site management of construction projects from inception through to practical completion and any subsequent defect rectification
* Development and delivery of projects from project scoping, budget preparation, feasibility studies, through to contract award and management of the construction process
* Co-ordinate and manage external design teams and consultants to ensure effective communication and timely information flow
* Manage resolution of any project-specific defects and co-ordination between design team, property team and tenants
* Review work performed by architectural, engineering and construction companies to ensure standards of building performance, quality, cost schedules and safety are maintained
What you'll need to succeed You will have 3rd level qualification in project management or a construction related discipline alongside being RICS qualified or equivalent. You will have 6 years post qualification Project Management experience with a proven track record of project management and project delivery within the property sector. Due to the nature of the role you will have the ability to think strategically, proposing creative and innovative ideas for delivering project scopes, budgets, feasibility studies, contract awards and management of construction processes. In addition you must have a Full valid driving licence with access to a car. What you'll get in return An attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience, including 22 days annual leave, 10 days statutory holidays, pension scheme etc What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Email me jobs like this