Commercial New Business Account Executive.
You will be responsible for developing and growing a commercial insurance client portfolio. You will be provided with some prospects to get you started; however, this role is suited to a positive and pro-active self-starter who is willing to build their account from the lead generation phase through to closing the sale. Hard-work, determination and commitment will ensure your success within this role. Based from our Cork office with facility to work remotely with laptop, mobile phone etc, you will also be required to complete onsite visits to your prospects within the extended Cork area. We will support you to become an expert in the field and continue to develop your professional skills.
• Achieve monthly new business target.
• Proactively build your sales pipeline.
• Become an expert in your target area.
• Grow and develop niche knowledge in new business sectors.
Skills / Knowledge
• Proven sales and negotiation skills.
• Previous hospitality insurance experience preferred.
• Excellent customer service experience.
• Ability to network and build relationships
• Proactive approach to building and managing your account.
• Focus market and competitor insight.
Qualifications and Experience
• CIP, APA Commercial or Grandfathered Qualification
• Minimum 2 years experience in a sales focused role.
Email me jobs like this