FRS Recruitment are now inviting applications for the role of "Purchasing/Sales Operative" on behalf of our Client, a leading Irish Agri Business. This is a full time, permanent role Based in the North Tipperary region that offers candidates the variety of both practical outdoor work along with office environment duties surrounding purchasing, sales and stock control.
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager your Main Responsibilities & Activities are:
Stores Role: Responsible for day-to-day store duties at our central store & yard.
Buyer Role: Work with the purchasing manager on the purchase and supply of stock for a network of twenty 20 business units throughout Ireland.
Stock System Maintenance Role: Ensure that stock control duties are carried out, & relevant information is kept up to date and live on our Stock management System.
Team Role: Be an integral member of an efficient & cohesive Materials Management team.
Specific duties & Responsibilities.
* Unloading checking & storing all deliveries arriving into stock.
* Preparing, loading, and dispatching orders to customers.
* Driving a Forklift and Teleporter to load & unload trucks.
* Maintain store and yard in a safe, tidy, and proper condition.
* Carry out duties related to the development and growth of an Online Shop.
* Liaising with Managers & stores staff throughout the country on their material requirements, pricing, & product changes.
* Issue requests, quotes & proposals for materials encompassing quality, price, & lead time.
* Co-ordinate shipment and logistics for the smooth and timely delivery of goods.
* Research new products which may benefit the business.
Stock System Maintenance Duties:
* Record all transactions on our IT stock control system.
* Generate purchase orders for centrally held stock & stores throughout the country.
* Maintain and reconcile the Stock System and price database.
* Complete regular Stock-takes and update the Stock System.
* Maintain the Online Shop database in a correct efficient manner.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply now by clicking the apply button.
All applications through FRS are 100% confidential.
Email me jobs like this