We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
What s your day look like?
* Grow our EMEA business at every step in the pipeline to ensure a winning outcome and accurate forecasting
* Build a customer facing team to support our strong in-region growth
* Ensure cohesion among the team and deliver exceptional value to our customers.
* Expand existing relationships in the region
* Overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers as necessary.
* Generate short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
* Conduct compelling product demonstrations and presentations to multiple customer stakeholders in the organization
* Curate a customized solution for each prospective customer based upon their needs with proven use cases
* Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
* Prepare formal proposals, produce price quotes, work with management on contract negotiations, and gather all necessary paperwork to process orders
* Partner with the Demand Generation Team to support prospecting efforts, and connect with appropriate stakeholders within each organization
* Partner with Customer Success to ensure high satisfaction within your accounts
What Makes You Successful?
* Player coach role with deep experience selling to the C-Suite
* Demonstrated experience as a leader in a high growth technology company
* Experience building a commercial team with Pan-European accountability
* Comfortable working in a high growth environment with the ability to evolve with the business
* 10+ years of your most recent years in software sales experience, SaaS/Application sales preferred with proven success and consistent over-attainment
* Strong network of enterprise and mid-market sellers in Western Europe
* Experience in areas relating to customer engagement, experience, and / or Customer Success
* Track record of success selling to large enterprise companies
* Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution-selling and value-selling techniques
* Track record of consistently over-achieving quota (top 10% in your company)
* Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to travel to prospects and customers
* University degree or equivalent experience
Email me jobs like this