This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Sales Representative to grow with the business. The role will require a self-starter travelling nationwide, including Northern Ireland and place of work from Baldonnel, Dublin 22.
The Specialist Sales Representative will develop sales for Electric Vehicle Chargers and solutions. We are looking for someone to develop sales for a world-renowned electric car charging portfolio. Reporting to the Head of E-Mobility, the Specialist Sales Representative is responsible for achieving sales quota in the assigned product lines, and for supporting the product-line success.
* Meet assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines.
* Develop contacts in potential markets for Electric car charging in the following market segments: On the move; Retail and Hospitality; Fleet; Automotive; Workplace; Municipalities. i.e., hotels, fitness centres, shopping centres and car parks etc.
* Lead demand-generating marketing activities in the assigned market for the assigned product speciality.
* Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in suitable markets.
* Works closely with the Installation and Service Department to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
Accountability and Performance Measures
* Achieves assigned product sales quota.
* Supports initiatives that ensure product profitability.
* Achieves product growth targets in the assigned geography or account base.
* Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
* Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
Skills & Abilities Required for This Position (Essential):
* Minimum of two years of sales experience, preferably within the Electrical Retailing or Electrical Contractor Services industry.
* Previously demonstrated high activity levels, persistence, tenacity, and strong commercial acumen.
* Candidates must possess strong analytic and presentation skills as the role will frequently interact with marketing and business development.
* Strong technical skills including MS Office, CRM, social media and online video platforms including Teams, Zoom etc.
* Salary/Commission Structure & Expenses
* Company car (Electric Vehicle does not incur BIK)
* Laptop + Phone
* Death in Service
* Pension following a probationary period.
* 21 days annual leave.
Email me jobs like this