Orange Recruitment is currently seeking a Sales Executive to join our client based in Dublin 24 the salary for this role is 35 - 50K basic plus commission on a full-time permanent basis
* Develop and deliver a robust sales strategy to grow our laboratory consumable market share on the island of Ireland.
* Business development using tools including but not limited to , face to face meetings, account management, prospecting, presentations, marketing etc.
* Enhance and build productive long-lasting relationships with both new and existing customers.
* Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory which is Ireland incl. Northern Ireland.
* Maintaining activity & interaction data through the proper use of CRM and Outlook. Reports include weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
* Report and provide feedback using financial statistical data.
* Work with Marketing Department to plan, execute and measure success of campaigns.
* Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques
* Work through customer issues, investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
* Manage relationships with our instrumentation suppliers, communicating business plans with regular updates
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies as appropriate.
* Have a willingness to undertake appropriate amounts of travel both within and outside of
* Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results, new vendors and competitive
* To act as a responsible representative of the organisation and maintain at all times the best interest of the company, its employees, customers and
* Achieve sales and margin targets as set by the
* Bachelor s degree or higher in a science subject preferably in a Biochemistry or Environmental related field
* Previous sales experience is desirable but not essential.
* Proven Sales Experience with a track record of over-achieving quota is desirable.
* Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
* Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management desirable Prospecting skills - Closing skills
AND / OR
* Practical experience of Life Science or Environmental Science Instrumentation and Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
* Client relationship development skills
* Competent computer user, MS Office essential, CRM experience
* Product knowledge of biochemistry/electrochemistry instrumentation & consumable products
* It is vital that the employee be motivated, enthusiastic with considerable tenacity and imagination, and an ability to work within the sales team to meet deadlines, targets & goals
Email me jobs like this